This is my last term at Kaplan University and I am so grateful to be here, almost done! This is a life goal for me to possess a Bachelor's Degree. It has been a bit of a rough ride, having gone through a rough pregnancy and living in the same house-hold as a (brain) cancer patient, my boyfriends father. He had passed on to the paradise, as he was a Jehovah's Witness.
In this course, I chose to take it because I initially thought it would tie into my major with nutrition. Only now to find out, I may just use it as a personal thing. I am actually happy to have chosen this course, maybe I can find some new ways to create my own health, wellness and happiness.
I very well need a course like this right now because of many reasons. Professionally, I can tie it in with my major since nutrition is a start to creating good health. As I am reading in our text books, I am also seeing that there is a deeper part of the subject of wellness, which is tying into my personal life. Creating a deeper wellness is important to me as a new mother because I don't want my 19 month old son to have problems later in life due to the struggles with his father. Finding my own happiness and being that way with him is very important, although he is naturally a happy boy! I love taking care of him making sure he has a great start in life, reading, and playing with him. I just know that I would be doing much better as a mom when I am totally done with my degree.
Hi Lauren! You must be so excited to have rounded third and headed home for your degree! I am so looking forward to that day myself. I have three boys and one girl, all grown up now. I wish I would have known more about this when my children were young. I'm glad to see that you are able to make this course life applicable in not only yours but your sons life as well.They grow so fast! Enjoy him and create lots of good memories together! Sharing happiness and good health with our children are two things that can be so beneficial for us, for them, and for all that they will encounter on their own life journey.
ReplyDelete